EPHESUS STREET VIDEO ART SCREENING 2016
International Video Art Screening in Selcuk, Turkey
April 18th 2016
Submission Deadline: April 8th 2016
- Open to artists all over the World
- Free submission
- Single channel videos only
- If the your video has a language dialog other than English, use subtitle in English
- Maximum duration 6 minutes
- Maximum 5 works may be submitted per artist and requiring a separate entry form per submission.
- Preview links (to Vimeo, YouTube or a personal website) should be sent to screening(at)eyemedia.org with password if required
- Selected artist will be notified by April 9th. Accepted artist will be send her/his video within 2 days using wetransfer.com
- Please note that we are non-profit collective and can not pay any fee for screening works.
Please download submission form and send it with 2 video stills to e-mail: screening(at)eyemedia.org
Selcuk is the central town of Selçuk district, İzmir Province in Turkey,
2 kilometres (1 mile) northeast of the ancient city of Ephesus.
Its original Greek name, Agios Theologos referred to John the Theologian. In the 14th century, it was the capital of the Emirate of Aydin.
Selçuk is one of the most visited tourist destinations within Turkey, known for its closeness to the ancient city of Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary and Seljuk works of art. The 6th century Basilica of St. John the Apostle, which, some claim, is built on the site of the Apostle's tomb, is also inside the town. The old quarter of Selçuk retains much traditional Turkish culture.